There is nothing better than a simple short stack of hot and fluffy pancakes. It’s something that most of us take for granted. When my mom was diagnosed with Celiac disease last year, your typical flour-tainted pancakes were officially off limits. Having to live gluten-free for the rest of your life is a daunting thought, but trough trial and error, Mom has found delicious recipes that even the pickiest eaters enjoy.
Not all gluten-free products are created equal. One amazing product she has found is Pamela’s Baking and Pancake Mix. I love this mix so much that I have ditched my old flour pancakes and we now use Pamela’s at our house.
Perfect Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes (makes 6)
- 1 cup of Pamela’s Baking and Pancake Mix
- 1 cup of wild blueberries (may need less if using larger blueberries)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (gently warmed so it is in liquid form)
- Preheat griddle to medium-low (350 degrees on electric griddle)
- Mix all ingredients together
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter on the griddle
- Cook, flip, cook
- Serve immediately